- Go to https://asic.miningoptimizer.net/landing.html
- Click the «TRY FOR FREE» button:
- Continue with the registration. Please enter your name, email and password:
- Now, please check your mailbox and verify your email address.
- MiningOptimizer mines different coins and then exchanges them for your reference coin. Please provide your exchange API keys to make the trading feature possible:
- Set your reference coin:
- Now, please setup your preferred pools. For best profitability we recommend to select some pools which require registration:
How to add the www.btc.com pool:
- Go to www.btc.com and create an account there.
- Login and click the «Settings» menu in the top right corner and choose «Share data» option.
- Click on «More settings»
- Then find «Access Key» and «PUID» on the bottom of the page:
- Go to MiningOptimizer: Settings -> Pools -> Pool Credentials. Find the Bitcoin btc.com field and click edit:
Here www.btc.com, please add your pool registration email, username, access key and PUID from the previous step. Set password x.
- Click Save. Now, you are able to mine Bitcoin on btc.com
How to add the www.poolin.com pool:
- Go to www.poolin.com and create an account there.
- Click on account name and then create a sub-account for BitcoinSV.
- Go to Sub-account Manage:
- Click Settings and then Share to Watcher
- Set watcher name, select the coin you want to mine and select the checkboxes Worker and Earnings. Click Create.
- Your PUID is here:
- Your read token is here:
- Go to MiningOptimizer: Settings -> Pools -> Pool Credentials. Find the BitcoinSV Poolin field and click edit:
Here www.poolin.com, please add your pool registration email, username, PUID key and Read_token from the previous step.
- Click Save. Now you are able to mine BitcoinSV on poolin.com
- Go to Settings – Mining Settings. Copy PROXY HREF to your ASIC pool URL field:
- Please read this to setup your optimizing strategy.
Now, your account is ready to optimize your mining process! Happy mining!