Miningoptimizer can mine Grin31 and Grin29 coins “out of the box” but you need to add Grin wallets. If you already have them, go to Settings – Exchanges & Wallets section and click on add new coin icon:
Select the name of the coin, exchange, set your wallet address and click the Create button:
If you don’t have Grin wallets, we recommend you these steps to register on Gate.io exchange to get them:
- Go to Grin.io exchange and create a new account.
- Save your exchange private and public keys from exchange.
- Go to MiningOptimizer Settings – Exchange & Wallets section. Click on the Add new Exchange button:
- Select Exchange name, and put your public and private keys saved on step 2, leave API PASSPHRASE field empty, click Create.
- Wait until new wallets loaded. They have to appear in the list of coins (Settings – Exchange & Wallets).
- If new wallets not loaded for 2 minutes, please go and check your API keys for correctness